Q2-45 : THRILLER PROJECT 2007/8

Sunday 24 February 2008
Q2-45 : THRILLER PROJECT 2007/8

Filming

Although I did use the shot list, I added several shots and locations as additional footage, also some
shots were cut as they were unrealistic. There were a few problems with location, in that people were
actually about early on a sunday morning, and were in the shop I was filming, therefore they got in some
of the shots which meant that I had to wait a long time for them to move. Also, I could not do our original
idea of filming a static TV because it got lines on it and looked bad. If I had the chance I would have
shot in the summer so that it was lighter earlier and there would be less people around. I also would have
found more interesting places to take the shots from, and maybe changed some locations to be a bit more
shocking.I would have also not filmed when I was ill and when it was warmer, so that my hand wouldn't have
shaken as much.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home